- Registration of a new company in the Seychelles;
- Corporate documents in English notarized and apostilled;
- Shipping of original documents.
- Name check;
- Preparation and filling of needed documents;
- Government fees and tax;
- Company registration;
- Documents apostillation;
- Sending originals to the client.
Price: €1.250 + VAT
Time: 2-3 weeks after providing all the required documents
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) passport/ID copy;
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) utility bill/bank statement not older than 3 months, in English or translated to English by sworn translator.
Seychelles IBC annual renewal fee (including government annual fee and tax) – €1000.
All Additional Services
Certificate of good standing
Document issued by a state agency, proving that company is properly registered with the state and is legally permitted to engage in business activities
Certificate of incumbency
Document issued by a company that outlines the directors, the officers and the shareholders
€70 / document
Legalization of a document by Apostille
from €6000 / year
Provision of a nominee director/shareholder supplied with copy of Passport and Proof of Address updated to three months.
Personalized drafting of a business plan (required document for a bank account opening)
Bespoke development of one-page website with domain for your business, not including hosting (+ EUR 100 for hosting)