- Remote registration of company in Marshall Islands;
- Corporate documents in English notarized and apostilled;
- Certificate of Incumbency;
- Shipping of documents originals.
- Processing and registration fees;
- Filing of Company Registration Forms;
- Registered Local Representative Secretary/Agent (annual fee);
- Registered Office (annual fee).
Price: €1.500 + VAT
Time: 2-3 weeks after providing all the required documents
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) passport/ID copy, notarized and certified;
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) utility bill/bank statement not older than 3 months, notarized and certified.
- Single ownership is possible and only one Director is required.
All Additional Services
Certificate of good standing
Document issued by a state agency, proving that company is properly registered with the state and is legally permitted to engage in business activities
Certificate of incumbency
Document issued by a company that outlines the directors, the officers and the shareholders
€1000 / year
Preparation of periodic management accounting reports, financial statements, budgets and cash flow, maintenance of financial and statutory records
€500 / year
Management of calls and mail, call forwarding, voicemail, use of address for letterhead and business cards
Personalized drafting of a business plan (required document for a bank account opening)
Bespoke development of one-page website with domain for your business, not including hosting (+ EUR 100 for hosting)