- New EOOD formation;
- Full set of translated and certified documents;
- Shipping of original set to any location worldwide;
- European SEPA account.
- Company registration in the company’s register;
- Opening of a special accumulating bank account for the company’s capital;
- All expenses for the company’s formation, including all state fees and lawyer’s fees.
Price: €3.000 + VAT
Time: 2 weeks after providing all the required documents
After the process begins we provide you with the following documents that should be signed and certified in Bulgarian Embassy/Consulate of your country:
- Power of attorney for company registration;
- Record of proceedings;
- Signature specimen.
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) certified copy of passport/ID;
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) certified copy of utility bill/bank statement not older than 3 months.
Corporate tax in Bulgaria is one of the lowest in Europe – 10%.
Initial share capital for start-up is the lowest in the EU – €1 only.
All Additional Services
Local Nominee Directors/Shareholders
€6500 / year
Provision of a nominee director/shareholder supplied with copy of Passport and Proof of Address updated to three months
€1800 / year
Preparation of periodic management accounting reports, financial statements, budgets and cash flow, maintenance of financial and statutory records for the company
Legal address and correspondence services
€500 / year
Management of calls and mail, call forwarding, voicemail, use of address for letterhead and business cards
VAT registration is the process of listing your business with the government as active in production and sales
Personalized drafting of a business plan (required document for a bank account opening)
Bespoke development of one-page website with domain for your business, not including hosting (+ EUR 100 for hosting)